1675 Old Schaumburg Rd.,
Schaumburg, IL 60173
JUNE 30th to JULY 1st, 2021 (Wednesday and Thursday)
Time : 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Age Range: 2003-2005 / 2006-2009 / 2010-2012
Schaumburg.....ARE YOU READY???
Reservations are open NOW!!!
This Training Center will focus on 6 moments of goalkeeping and will be broken down into 3 phases: Technical (the how to do it), Tactical (Why to do it) and Moments of the game (When to do it).
Balls behind defenders
Build up (Playing out from the back)
Camp Option :
- Two Day Attendance (Both Days)
Keepers Must Bring:
- Tennis shoes
- Shin guards
- Water bottle
- Bring own Lunch if Camp is longer than 4 hours
- Bring a light Snack if Camp is less than 4 hours
CAMP REACT DIRECTOR OF COACHING: NEIL THOMPSON
Coach Neil has a wealth of experience:
- Coached US U19 National Team
- Coached US U15 National Team (Concacaf Championships)
- Coached US Sub Regional Centers
- Coached US Training Centers Illinois and California
- LAFC Head Academy Goalkeeper Coach
- Coached and Consulted for ODP Region II
- Coached at NCAA DI Level
- 16 years of working professionally in soccer
- Has played soccer at college and the professional level
- Has UEFA Cup experience
Any questions or need more additional info, please email firstname.lastname@example.org