ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA
OC GREAT PARK
8000 Great Park Blvd, Irvine, CA 92618
JULY 19 & 20, 2021
TIME: 9 am to 3 pm
Age Range: 2003-2012
THIS CAMP WILL FOCUS ON BOTH THE ATLETICO MADRID METHODOLOGY AND THE BIG CAT METHODOLOGY.
THIS IS AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS.
SHOT STOPPING - 1 V 1 - CROSSES - REFLEX SAVES - DISTRIBUTION + MORE...
Keepers Must Bring:
- Tennis shoes
- Shin guards
- Water bottle
- Bring a light Snack if Camp is less than 4 hours
DIRECTOR OF COACHING: NEIL THOMPSON & FRANCISCO GALAN
FRANCISCO GALAN IS THE ATLÉTICO MADRID U23 GOALKEEPER COACH & ACADEMY COORDINATOR
ATLÉTICO ARE THE CURRENT LA LIGA CHAMPIONS OF SPAIN.
"We are honored to have Francisco "Curro" Galan with us for this event.
Coach Neil has a wealth of experience:
- Coached US U19 National Team
- Coached US U15 National Team (Concacaf Championships)
- Coached US Sub Regional Centers
- Coached US Training Centers Illinois and California
- LAFC Head Academy Goalkeeper Coach
- Coached and Consulted for ODP Region II
- Coached at NCAA DI Level
- 16 years of working professionally in soccer
- Has played soccer at college and the professional level
- Has UEFA Cup experience