JOIN COACH NEIL - Former Professional Goalkeeper, Professional Coach, and Former Physical Training Instructor in the Royal Air Force
"I am going back to my roots to ensure that our goalkeepers are getting the correct physical training and education to be ready to take on the physical demands of the game.To be successful you have to be a great athelete" - Neil Thompson
- Initial Consultation: An initial consultation with the client to discuss their current goalkeeping skills, strengths, weaknesses, and areas for improvement.
- Fitness and Conditioning: Guidance on fitness and conditioning, including customized workout plans and nutritional advice to ensure that the goalkeeper is physically prepared to perform at their best.
- Support and Encouragement: Available support and encouragement throughout the coaching process, including responding to questions or concerns and offering personalized guidance to help the goalkeeper achieve their goals.
In summary, our program offers:
- Weekly workout plans
- Weekly plans for goals and habits
- Check-ins via phone call & Text
- Text and voice note support.
- Answers to any concerns or questions